A question I get all the time is “How Can I Start My Own Business on a Shoe-String?”
The answer is go virtual The reason I prefer a virtual business is because:
- You can get free open source applications that make it easy and inexpensive to start a sophisticated and sustainable business
- You can launch fast and aggressive online marketing campaigns at little to no cost
- You can be up and running and start selling globally in little to no time
This means you can work from anyplace, at anytime, at any pace. All you need is a computer and internet access to get you going.
The benefits of starting, managing and growing a virtual business are endless. Here are some of the top reasons:
- You can work from home, no more babysitters or missed golf games
- No more giving up your personal life to run a business. You can schedule your day and your work around what matters most to you.
- You can hire people from any place around the globe
- You can have virtual employees on a per need basis. No more worrying about payroll, benefits and the endless requirements of running a full-time workforce
- Your overhead expenses will be low since most of your business will be digitized
- You will maximize your business profits. By lowering your daily expenses, you get to keep more of what you earn
- The risk is much lower than a traditional small business. You don’t have to lock yourself into long term leases, furniture, equipment and the endless requirements of a small business start up.
The secret then, to starting a Business on a Shoestring, is to start a virtual business. You don’t need major start up capital. You don’t need investors. You don’t need to risk months or years trying to break even. You don’t even have to gamble your savings.
To be honest, many people go into business and realize that running a business is not for them. With a virtual business, your initial investment is so low, that even after you launched a business, if you realize it is not for you; walking away from it will not break the bank. Compared to a traditional small business venture, you would have lost very little trying out your new venture.
You can see an example of a real sustainable, successful virtual business (100% virtual and paperless) at www.groupbenefitagency.com
Visit the virtual business dashboard to get the "20 Iinsider Secrets for Starting Your Own Virtual Business on a Shoestring" and a video of "The Best Business to Start in This New Economy".
Just visit http://virtualbusinessdashboard.com